Night Clubs in Goa
Our Night Clubs
Click on images to view more information about nightlife events @ Titos
Latest News Sites
Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Akshay’s Kesari Shooting Scenes With Kids, Anushka’s Spooky Pari Poster & More!
Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Want to know what’s up with Bollywood? Koimoi has got you covered with our daily roundup.
Take a look at what Bollywood Celebs are up to while you sip your tea! Sluuurrpp! From Akshay Kumar’s Kesari shooting scenes to Anushka Sharma’s spine-chilling Pari poster!
Check it out!
1. All smiles on the sets of Kesari! Akshay Kumar shares a heart-warming picture with kids as he shoots with them for Kesari.
2. Those scary eyes! Anushka Sharma shared a new poster of her next, Pari. Her look is absolutely spine-chilling and petrifying! #HoliWithPari
3. Squad goals be like! Priyanka Chopra posted a picture with her Quantico squad on her Instagram account. PeeCee’s show is coming back from April 26.
4. Lazing around with meow! Jacqueline Fernandez, who’s just got home after wrapping the schedule of Race 3 in Bangkok, spends some quality time with her cat Miu Miu.
5. Awww…!! Taimur Ali Khan looks adorable as he looks at daddy Saif Ali Khan’s photo! He perfe..
Check Out This Trending Punjabi Song – Blessings Of Bebe By Gagan Kokri
They say, ‘God couldn’t be everywhere, and therefore, he made Mothers! The statement has touched our hearts a million times and now, it seems all the more true after listening to this amazing new heart-touching single- Blessings of Bebe by Gagan Kokri.
Gagan Kokri, after the successful release of his erstwhile single, ‘Blessings of Bapu’ has now come up with Blessings of Bebe. It’s a song which is a true expression of selfless love of a mother. A mother’s empathetic presence in our lives is often forgotten, and her tireless efforts to raise her children often pass by! Amidst our busy routines, where we forget to express our gratitude to our mothers; this song has given us all an emotional stir. It, very precisely, touches upon those unsaid feelings and expressions of children which they hold for their mothers; and also, the endless and unconditional love of a mother for her children. No matter the time, place, or anything; a mother is never off duty! The song has been very beautifully..
UNICEF Advocate Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About The “Every Child Alive Campaign!
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy was probably the most talked about for any actor in the Indian film industry. While most would shy away from the limelight, the star went on to embrace pregnancy and motherhood and fast became an inspiration to every working mother.
As a UNICEF Advocate, Kareena launched the “Every Child Alive” campaign one which speaks about the harsh reality of the deaths of millions of newborns owning to improper care and malnourishment.
Says Kareena, “In our part of the world, one million babies die every year in their first month of life. 2,800 newborns dye every day in South Asia before they even reach the age of one month! This is both overwhelming and totally unacceptable to me, especially knowing that these deaths are preventable! UNICEF has launched its Every Child Alive campaign this Tuesday to speak out against this harsh reality. In South Asia, one in every 36 babies dies within a month. The latest UNICEF data shows that no region in the world is more dang..