After the 1st and the 2nd, the 3rd International Goa Tattoo Festival continued the success, it brought together some of the best tattoo artists in the world. The Goa Tattoo Festival was a 3 day event held from 12th to 14th January 2018 at Tito’s Arena in Baga, an open air space which featured a unique and authentic Goan vibe. This event showcased a chance to unite some of the best International tattoo artists on the planet and blend that in with the amazing tattoo ability of some of India’s best tattoo specialists. From day one all through day three the festival was packed with not only locals but tourists and foreigners as well, there were live performers on stage, singers, jugglers, dancers to entertain the crowd. This festival was not only a celebration is tattoo art but featured a variety of entertainments, it had 80 World Class tattoo artists, tattoo equipment, Custom bikes, live bands, international performers, aerial shows, local top DJs, Aerial artists, flair bartenders, amazing food and lots of drinks and lots more. The third International Goa Tattoo festival was bigger and better, one could get a tattoo done, browse through the stalls, buy tattoo equipment, get their caricature done or just relax with a drink and some tasty food while enjoying the many performances on stage.
- Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India’s 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey July 17, 2018
- World Emoji Day: From Salman Khan To Katrina Kaif – Emotions To Emoticons! July 17, 2018
- Ayushmann Khurrana Rediscovered Himself As An Actor With Andhadhun July 17, 2018
- Rita Bhaduri Is No More: Celebs Pay An Emotional Tribute! July 17, 2018
- Pulkit Samrat Sports A New Short Hair Look For His Debut Music Video! July 17, 2018