Terms & Conditons
This web site (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Kaia Life Style, incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. These Terms and Conditions and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of this Site. When you access, browse or use this Site; you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions set forth below:
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company may make changes or improvements at any time.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
- The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- The Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- The Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well–protected.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- The Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration; subject to Panaji (Goa) Jurisdiction.
- All customer information is held confidentially and the company reserves the right to use this information to intimate the customer of user account modifications, purchases, change in events and special offers.
- The Company may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
TICKETS, BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Please check the time, date and venue before purchasing the ticket.
- Ticket purchased through the website should be cancelled only through the website by customers.
- Customers booking tickets through the website by using debit / credit / Amex / Diners cards will receive confirmation of their e-ticket via email.
- However 1 hour before time of event users have an option of converting the cancelled booking into a Tito’s Credits which has a 0% cancellation fee. The Tito’s Credit issued can be reused to carry out a booking in the future. (Refer Tito’s Credit T&C below)
- The Company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of events.
- All rates are seasonal and subject to change without notice.
- Service updates will be provided to registered customers via email.
- Refund request should be sent to email@example.com
- A Tito’s Credits™ acts as a credit mechanism, issued during ticket cancellations which can be used for booking’s in the future. It is an option that can be selected during refund of booking.
- Individual cancellations are converted to a Tito’s Credits™.
- In case of ticket cancellations upto 1 hour from time of event, customers can choose either:
- A refund minus cancellation charges equal to 30% of the amount paid via netbanking / card; provided netbanking or a card was used to make part of the booking. Refunds will be made to the originating netbanking account or card within 4 to 15 working days.
- A Tito’s Credits™ with value equal to 100% of the original booking amount, with 0% cancellation charges; regardless of payment method.
- No refunds are allowed in case of ticket cancellations 1 hour prior from time of the event, Cancellations can be performed only as Tito’s Credits™. Tito’s Credits™ issued in such a case are not refundable.
- A new booking can be carried out using multiple Tito’s Credits™ that have been previously issued.
- There is no expiry period for use of a Tito’s Credits™.
- In case of latency during online payments or booking errors, a Tito’s Credits™ will be issued.
- Tito’s Credits™ issued 1 hour prior from time of event cannot be refunded.
- Refunds of online payments take upto 15 days, which causes inconvenience to both the customer and Tito’s Resort’s and Hospitalities Pvt. Ltd. Hence refunds of Tito’s Credits™ will be carried out through netbank transfers. For Tito’s Credits™ refunds, customer must mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Bank name
- IFSC code
- Bank account number
- List of individual Token amounts to be refunded
- Tito’s Credits™ refunds will be carried out with a deduction of a 30% refund fee.